Thanks so much for all the love on our engagement photos/story! 🙂 Today, I wanted to share a few things that have been bringing me happiness lately:
- This dark chocolate bar from Trader Joe’s. SO GOOD and only $1.99! (Confession: Most days I have a square with my cup of coffee in the morning.)
2. Spring flowers. Wisteria seems to be taking over the planet lately, and I love it. I also found some beautiful lilies at the store one day and got some to put on our kitchen table. They brought me so much joy every time I saw them sitting there.
3. “In Over My Head” by Bethel Music. Worship songs like this make my commute to work not just tolerable, but actually enjoyable.
4. ALDI. Y’all, ALDI is where it’s AT. Last weekend I got a cantaloupe for 99 cents- need I say more? This place has great prices and lots of random deliciousness I haven’t found anywhere else, like healthy(ish) snickerdoodle cookies and spinach + feta chicken sausage. The only slight downsides are that a) you need to bring your own bags, and b) you need to have a quarter on hand if you want to use a cart. Last time I went I didn’t have a quarter, but a very kind couple gave me one when they saw my struggle. Problem solved! My new life goal is to never move further than a 30 minute drive from an ALDI.
5. Bike blenders (blender bikes?). Last Sunday after church, Josh and I stumbled upon a street fair and decided to check it out. One of our many commonalities is that we both have a very deep and wholehearted commitment to finding free food wherever we go, so needless to say we were thrilled when we found a tent offering free smoothies. The only catch- you had to pedal a bike in order to blend it! We both agreed we will be searching for one of these contraptions to put on our wedding registry. 😉
That’s all I have for today. Hope everyone has a great weekend!