1. Spindrift seltzer. This stuff has a hint of juice which makes it extra delicious! I recently tried the grapefruit flavor (pictured below), but I think my favorite is the raspberry lime. Trader Joe’s, you outdo yourself every time.
2. Dill pickle cashews. These are a recent Target impulse buy, and they are the weirdest yet tastiest little snack! Emphasis on “little.” My only complaint is that this serving only has like 3 1/2 cashews and I have to eat two bags at a time.
3. Garnachas taco truck. There is a taco truck about half a mile from my apartment that I used to always pass by and assume it was sketchy/not as good as Chipotle. Some friends and I took a chance on it a couple weeks ago, and it might just be my new favorite dinner spot. The people are so friendly and the chicken + avocado tacos are my best friend. Plus, they have killer fresh juice in flavors like pineapple and cantaloupe. Oh, and they give you sautéed cactus on the side. I would be lying if I said that I haven’t been there four times already.
4. Hacker. I just realized that the first 3 favorites are food related, so I had to toss in a non-edible one. Josh let me borrow this book and I cannot put it down! Very suspenseful.
5. WEDDINGS. I’ve been lucky enough to be in two weddings recently, one in Charlotte and one up in New Jersey, and both were a blast! It feels like such a gift to be constantly celebrating love, joy, and new beginnings. (Side note: 87 days to go until ours!)