It feels like SUMMER here in Raleigh! Bring on all the iced coffee, books, and anti-frizz products for my hair. 😉 Below are some recent favorites that are making these long, warm days even sweeter:
1. The Dear Daughters podcast. These feel like a therapy session. I always look forward to listening on my way to work in the morning!
2. Alter Eco dark salted brown butter chocolate. The name says it all. Found this bad boy on sale at Weaver Street Market and couldn’t pass it up.
3. Wonder by RJ Palacio. This book was so beautiful and endearing! It’s about a boy born with a craniofacial anomaly who goes to public school for the first time. Prepare to cry many sad + happy tears.
4. Sola Coffee Cafe. Love finding new (to me) Raleigh gems! I met a friend here one evening and we sat outside and chatted and it was so lovely. I also went back to try some of their coffee, which of course was fab.
5. The Songs of Jesus. Josh gave me this devotional as a gift awhile ago, and I have just recently started going through it more regularly. Each day includes a few Bible verses, a short commentary, and a prayer. Reading through the Psalms is just plain good for my soul, and Tim Keller offers some great insight into them.
Hope you all are reading/eating/listening to something wonderful right now!
2 responses to “Loving Lately [#10]”
I loved Wonder. It made me cry. I need to reread it though.
It made me cry, too! Such a sweet book.