1. The Next Right Thing podcast. I love Emily’s writing, and it turns out that her speaking is just as good. Her voice is so calming! I love how these podcasts are relatively simple and straightforward, yet so full of wisdom.
2. Homemade brownies (from the WakeMed farmers market). No words, just happiness.
3. Headspace. I totally decided to hop on the meditation app bandwagon, and I’m so glad I did. I’ve only used it for two days so far (slow clap), but I really enjoy it! They have super cute graphics and there are several shorter meditations for us beginners, not to mention that the speaker (at least in the ones I’ve listened to) has an Australian accent. Love! My goal is to do at least 5 minutes each weekday and slowly work up to longer meditations.
4. Iced blueberry tea. All I do is boil water and steep the tea for about 10 minutes, then mix in a bit of honey and stick it in the fridge. Voila- delicious and perfectly sweetened blueberry iced tea for the next day! (Ps can we talk about how cute that bear on the tea box is?!)
5. She Reads Truth. First of all, this site is just beautiful. Second of all, there are FREE devotionals every day and they are full of Scripture + truth! They are also very succinct, which is nice if you only have a few minutes and need to remind your soul of the Gospel (speaking for myself here!).