In honor of my 28th birthday tomorrow (!!!), I decided to make a list of 28 things in my life that I am currently grateful for- big or small. This also coincides perfectly with Thanksgiving, which is one of my very favorite holidays. Let’s goooo!
1. Being married to Josh
2. Helping patients who have had strokes, brain injuries, etc.
3. Listening to podcasts on my way to work
4. Free coffee at our apartment complex
5. The Raleigh and Durham farmers markets
6. Going to friends’ weddings
7. Coconut errythang
8. Living ~30 minutes away from two of my best friends and my sister
9. My new favorite Nike sweatpants
10. Eucalyptus in a vase on our kitchen table
11. The “Incredibull” from Happy + Hale
12. Writing on this blog
13. Passing a Trader Joe’s on my way home from work
14. Getting Josh hooked on Grey’s Anatomy
16. Living near a public library
17. Our first batch of home-brewed kombucha
18. $5 burger night at Bar Louie
19. Hiking at Umstead Park
21. Inspirational people on Instagram
22. Sunday night small group
23. Season 2 of Stranger Things
24. Serving in the church nursery aka holding chubby kiddos
25. Yoga videos on YouTube
26. Crockpot dinners on repeat
27. Saturday morning boot camp
28. Plants on the patio
Have a lovely Thanksgiving week, everyone! Sing some praises and eat some turkey!
4 responses to “28 Things”
Hope your birthday is filled with some of these wonderful, smile-inducing things. Gratitude posts are some of my favorites. I love how my whole perspective changes when I reflect on all the blessings I get to experience every day. Happy Thanksgiving 🙂
Thank you so much! Yes I agree- such a perspective shift once we focus on gratitude. Happy Thanksgiving!!
This is sooooooo wonderful. Many of these things could also be on my list. Thank you for reminding me of them and giving me a smile.
Happy belated birthday and Happy Thanksgiving!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much! 🙂