Happy December! I hope everyone is having an excellent week. Josh and I had a really fun and restful time in Hilton Head. Today we are helping some neighbors move, and then going to a sleepover at our friends’ house. Never too old for sleepovers! I’ll be back Monday with a vacation recap, but for now, I’ll leave you with some recent things I’ve been enjoying:
1. Pumpkin Spice Burt’s Bees chapstick. My sweet sister-in-law gave this to me back in the fall, but I say pumpkin season never ends. I use this magical stuff on the daily!
2. Trader Joe’s green goddess dressing. TJ’s recently came out with three new salad dressings and of course I want to try all of them, but in a serious act of self-discipline I am limiting myself (and my budget) to one at a time. I have been putting this stuff on everything- salads, quinoa/rice bowls, meat, eggs, you name it. It’s very fresh and herby, which I love.
3. Noonday Collection. I am so in love with this company! They employ people in impoverished areas all over the world to make beautiful jewelry/accessories, pay them fair wages, and empower them to provide for themselves and their families. Not to mention that their products are straight up gorgeous. My mom sent me a pair of Noonday earrings for my birthday and I absolutely love them. If you are looking for some Christmas gifts, this would be a great company to support!
4. Ginger chews. Disclaimer: you have to reallyyy like ginger to enjoy these babies. They are super gingery and kind of spicy-sweet! Very addicting. We got these from Vitamin Shoppe for like $2, but I think Trader Joe’s also sells their own brand which I’m sure is similar and just as tasty.
5. You Are Free by Rebekah Lyons. This book!!! Believe it or not, the content is just as beautiful as the cover. Rebekah boldly and unapologetically proclaims the truth about freedom in Christ, and I cannot get enough of it.
Tell me something that you’ve been enjoying these days!