Happy Fridaaay! I haven’t done one of these posts in awhile so here goes:
1. Trader Joe’s pesto. I usually like to make my own pesto but let’s be honest, buying it is a lot easier. I absolutely love this stuff and have been using it on everything! I also made a tasty dressing with it: equal parts pesto and mayo + juice of half a squeezed lemon. Easy peasy!
2. Trader Joe’s sweet plantain chips. I am a huge fan of TJ’s salty plantain chips but hadn’t tried these until my friend Alex recommended them to me. They are super crunchy, slightly sweet, and go perfectly with guacamole! <- (My prerequisite for any sort of chip/cracker)
3. Honey Bunches of Oats. I know this isn’t anything new but I have just been super into cereal lately and Honey Bunches of Oats hits the spot every time. I love it as is, or jazzed up with some fruit and nuts.
4. PB salted fudge Haagen-Dazs . Since we’ve been having some warmer days here in Raleigh lately, I find myself craving ice cream more and more . This Haagen-Dazs pairs perfectly with jammies + an episode of This Is Us. 😉
5. A Theology of the Ordinary. And now for a non-food item! This little book is changing the way I think about daily life. It is so beautifully written and is a reminder of how sacred our everyday, “mundane” lives really are.
Hope you all have a fun weekend planned! I’m spending Saturday with family for my sister-in-law’s bridal shower, and then keeping Sunday free for church + relaxation. See you back here on Monday!